BOKS Canada 5th anniversary
BOKS CELEBRATES 5 YEARS OF PROVIDING PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, WELLNESS AND FUN FOR CANADIAN CHILDREN
BOKS IS NOW PRESENT IN MORE THAN 1,300 CANADIAN SCHOOLS IN ALL 10 PROVINCES AND 3 TERRITORIES
Join BOKS as we celebrate 5 years in Canada (Facebook event here), from September 23 to September 27, by participating in our week-long celebration with the activities below. Share your pictures and stories with us on Social and in the Facebook Trainer Community from your BOKS 5th anniversary celebration.
Run your BOKStacle course during the week of September 23 and share your pictures with us on Social! Obstacle courses are a great way to add variety to your BOKS class. Looking for some ideas? Follow our template.
We are running a BOKStacle in every area of Canada.
Check out our BOKStacle events:
Monday, September 23
- Western Canada – Varsity Acres Elementary, 4255 40th Street NW, Calgary AB T3A 0H7) Calgary, AB (Time: 7:15-8 am) with Seyi Smith- 2 sport Olympian (4×100 relay and bobsleigh)
- Central Canada – Palgrave Public School, 8962 Patterson, Palgrave, ON L7E 0L2, Caledon, ON (11:30am-12:15pm) with Kim St-Pierre (3 time Olympic Gold medalist – Hockey)
Tuesday, September 24
- Central Canada – Adidas Headquarters, 8100 ON-27, Woodbridge, ON L4H 3N2, Woodbridge, ON (Time: Throughout day (mini-obstacle course) workout at noon)
Wednesday, September 25
- Eastern Canada – St. Lawrence Elementary School (Champlain Pavillion), 148 Boul. Champlain, J5R3T2, Candiac, QC (Time: 9:15 to 10:15) with Kim St-Pierre (3 time Olympic Gold medalist – Hockey)
- Atlantic Canada – Brookehouse Elementary School, 15 Christopher Ave, Dartmouth, NS B2W 3G2 (Time: 10:30am to 11:45am) with Karen Furneaux (3 time Olympian – Canoe/Kayak- Sprint)
In recognition of our 5 year anniversary, we want to highlight our amazing community. Share a physical activity created by you or your students. Use #BOKSCanada5Years. Top 3 winners will be featured on our social channels .. and more!
5th Anniversary Burst Challenge
Participate in our anniversary Burst Challenge. During the week of September 23, we encourage you to do one Burst each day with your students and help us celebrate how far we have come. Download our 5th Anniversary Burst Pack now, or check out the videos on our YouTube channel.